My Templar Journey started with another deck. I got the Grail Tarot - had been looking and thinking about it for ages. When I finally got it, it made me want to read about Grail Legends, Arthur, and about these mysterious Templar Knights.
I started buying up books, which led me - on Amazon - to the Templar Tarot Mysteries. "A companion book, eh?" Must look into that deck.
Along the way, I'd acquired Arthurian Tarot and Legend. Already had Merlin Tarot.
When I found Templar, something moved in me. Its as hokey as (sorry) I found some other people's stories of finding THE ONE. I guess I never believed in it, never having felt it for myself.
I couldn't get the images out of my head. Even dreaming of them. talking to them in my mind, or more they are talking to me. It will take time to learn their language, but I'm willing to do the work to get there.
I feel slightly divided now. I searched out these decks and books to learn about the Legends, to find out the Truths, but I find that the Templar Tarot isn't about any of that for me. Its talking about ME. Sure I still need the rest to fully understand it, but when I look at them, I don't see Knights or Legends, I'm just starting to scratch the surface of whats inside...
Inside me.
No comments:
Post a Comment