Friday, June 11, 2010

Emmsma Daily Draw: 5/26/10 - Ascension

Felt it time at this point to begin doing some daily draws. I hope to be able to do this Every Day, but I am not going to beat myself if this doesn't happen. Days permitting I will draw in the morning.

As I shuffle the cards, I ask, "What is my lesson for today."

Ascension:
This card is dark. The midnight blue of space.

A figure. An angel - are they all angels here? -hangs in the silence. Is she flying? Her feet are cloven hooves. A fallen angel? A thing wild and free?

You can see planets in the distance.

Her wings are dissipating into the dark...becoming Space. On her belly, a spiral.

The Feeling I got was one of contentment and reassurance. Her face is serene.

In the cold, dark night, I need not fear. I am a part of it ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment